Unfortunately, the RookieDoc Mastery Orientation is Closed
It Will Re-Open in Early May
Get On The Priority Notification List Below
The RookieDoc Mastery Orientation is a series of 5 online modules designed to take you way beyond survival. It will start you on the path of excellence and mastery. Each module covers the big picture and the minutiae of a particular theme. These themes are explored in multiple media formats - online screen-capture video, MP3 audio files, PDF reports, and templates. Frequently asked questions (FAQ) call-in teleconferences give you the opportunity to have all of your questions answered.
You will take part in 5 detailed, action-oriented training sessions where I prepare you for what to expect from your internship and residency. And I will walk you through the steps necessary to becoming a master of your training. It's like ninja training for residents.
Unfortunately, the Mastery Orientation is CLOSED. (It will re-open in early May.)
Here's What You Get
- 5-Modules from the "RookieDoc Mastery Orientation" Program
RookieDoc Mastery Orientation is about giving you the intangibles you need to stand out. This isn't just a bunch of pearls - it is more like an oyster farm. I'm not just going to give you the pearls... I'm also going to teach you to harvest them.
- Module 1 - Mind Mush: Why Your Head Will Spin and What To Do About It
- Module 2 - Pager Strategies and the Art of Communication
- Module 3 - On-Call Mastery
- Module 4 - Must-Have Documentation Skills
- Module 5 - Time Management
Frequently Asked Question Call-in Conferences
After each module, there will be a FAQ Call-In Conference where you will have an opportunity to have all of your questions answered. The call-in for the Must-Have Documentation Skills (Module 4) will be in the "hotseat" format, where I critique some of your notes and charting.
"Burning Question" Priority Email Access for 10 Weeks
Got a question that needs answering but is more appropriate to be done alone, rather than on a FAQ call? Then this is where you get an opportunity to ask it. I will either answer you directly via email or I will incorporate an answer into the next module. Email access will even continue for 3 weeks after the Mastery Orientation program is done. I can assure you that this is not something that can be purchased. And this alone is worth way more than the cost of the program.
Free Access for 30 Days to RookieDoctor.com's Exclusive Members Area
Now this is just downright sweet. With huge plans for the Exclusive Members Area, you won't want to miss this. Every week, more material is added to the Members Area - screen capture videos, mp3s, PDF files, templates, important links - the works.
Here's what you'll get inside RookieDoctor.com's Exclusive Members Area...
- Online videos
- Downloadable MP3 files
- Pre-done templates for letters, morning reports, CVs, and more
- Ebooks and PDF articles
- Checklists and worksheets
- Handheld applications
- And more...
Free One-Year Subscription to RookieDoc Audio Postcard Tips
Get tips and pearls for your residency delivered right to your inbox. An audio postcard is like an ecard, but it has a 3-10 minute audio clip (often with PDF reports and links, too), in this case, with specific advice for your training. Every 2 weeks or so, you'll get one of these tips.
Anyway, with all of this, you will discover:
- The true, fundamental function of an intern
- How to quickly prioritize patients
- How to get fewer calls on-call
- How to impress consultants before they even start the consult
- Must-have documentation skills
- Tips on family and social life
Any One Of These Things Could
You to the Front of the Pack
And this is just the tip of iceberg. You’ll also learn:
- How to avoid lawsuits
- Common Xray and EKG mistakes you must avoid.
- How to communicate effectively and efficiently with patients and staff.
- How your progress notes can give you excellent evaluations on your rotations.
- How to avoid common money traps for new physicians
- How to extract constructive feedback without appearing incompetent
- And much more...
Sign Up For The Priority Notification List
Dr. Ed Tori
PS - Remember that most residency programs offer an educational stipend. So, in reality, this program may cost you nothing if you submit your receipt for reimbursement.
© 2008-2009 Wisdom Booth Publishing, LLC and RookieDoctor.com. All rights reserved.